2/21/08

This Post Will Totally Blow Your Mind

...and step and twirl and kick-ball-change.  Now promenade!Welcome, won't you?

You can't know for a fact whether or not I've posted my review of The Matrix Reloaded Rifftrax. Even if you clicked this link, there's still the possiblity that this entire site is all in your mind, cleverly introduced by my machine army, which even now is poised to rain death down upon you and your family...

That is, if your family is real. Who knows? They could be sentient programs planted to lull you into a sense of false security while I sap your precious life essence to restore my youth. All must be in readiness at the time of the great conjunction, when the Dark Crystal will at last sunder me from my more perfect self and grant me absolute dominion over all the...

Where was I? Oh, yes. Nothing is truly knowable, except the things that are, and maybe not even them. Now let's go out back and kick each other till we cry.