3/2/08

Miscellaneous

The most descriptive graphic I could find.Here we have the odds and ends of fandom. Projects by the MST3K cast, dead, obscure, and otherwise.

MST3K.com, for instance, used to have it's own place in the Table of Contents in the Quixotic hope that it would dazzle us with continuous content. In reality, original content was underwhelming and petered out after only four entries. "Legacy" content used to update every week or so but seems to have fizzled out as well. The site has since been replaced with something both 100% better and original content-free.

Edward The Less, on the other hand, was low budget high fantasy brilliance. It eventually ran its course and died of neglect. Seeing it nowadays requires access to youtube, or a bittorrent client and some patience.

One-Offs: A special section for single-part projects. It currently contains my reviews of Max the Hero, Meet Dave and Darkstar: the Interactive Movie.

Event Reports: Now that Rifftrax and Cinematic Titanic have started to either travel to or broadcast to locations near me on a semi-regular basis, I've started going to see them. And every time I see them, I post my impressions. This is where you find said impressions of said events.

If there's anything else out there you feel needs to be included, please feel free to drop me a line.