4/1/08

What Happened to the Second One?

Do big spiders get scared when they find little spiders crawling up their arms?Welcome, won't you?

The next Rifftrax has been announced: Spider-Man 3, riffed by Mike Nelson and James Lileks, to be released on April 8, 2008. No, I've never heard of him either. Check out his site if you want, but it doesn't appear to be entirely functional.

In other news, the game to guess the movie (which we already knew, and now officially know) still soldiers on towards prizes of some sort. It's about to enter its fifth hour, but I don't think anyone will mind if you join in late. Me, I have to go home soon.

Update: Checking in now that I've gotten back to a computer reveals that the game has finally ended after eight and a half hours. I am vicariously exhausted.