7/2/08

Okay, Now It's Doomsday

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...Welcome, won't you?

Guess what I finally got in the mail last night? Guess what I finally get to watch tonight? Guess what I ate three minutes ago? The answers to the above questions are Doomsday Machine, Doomsday Machine, and a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. What with all my family in town for the holidays, I may not have my review for Doomsday Machine up until early next week, while my review of the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup will have to wait until I finish work on reesesfanguide.blogspot.com.

In other news, the review for Down and Out has been posted and it, uh, kind of sucks actually. Too bad. They're supposed to release another one sometime this week. Maybe it will be better.

A clarification: As previously reported, Rifftrax will release ten shorts at a rate of two a week over the course of July. I neglected to mention that feature-length releases have been curtailed until the shorts madness ends. So, no more full-length Rifftrax until August.