8/18/08

Max the DragonCon Hero

I'm a quote whore!  Huzzah!Welcome, won't you?

You may recall a post I made about a month ago, when I mentioned that animator extraordinaire Mike Salva would be showing his Mike-Kevin-and-Bill-based cartoon Max the Hero (previously reviewed) at DragonCon. And if you don't recall, well, that's okay. I mentioned it just now, too.

The things I have not mentioned before are the specific dates and times of the cartoon's two showings. Quoth Mr. Salva:

The first screening will be Friday, Aug. 29, 2008 at 5:30 PM, in the Hyatt Regency Learning Center. (This block is called "Super Heroes and Evil Organizations.)

The second screening will be Sunday, Aug. 31 at 2:30 PM in the Hyatt Regency Baker Room. (This block is called "Animation.")
If you're in the neighborhood, be sure to drop in and see it.

Update 8/19/08: Check out the sweet event poster.