9/23/08

Can Somebody Put That Watermelon in the Corner?

Nobody puts that watermelon in a corner.Welcome, won't you?

Try as I might, I just can't understand why I've never seen Dirty Dancing. To be sure, I was never a teenage girl in the eighties, but never I've seen the Swayze/Grey teenage boy equivalent Red Dawn either. In fact, I seem to have missed the Swayze train entirely while I was growing up. Where was I?*

Anyway, the Rifftrax Presents commentary for Dirty Dancing, featuring Janet Varney and Cole Stratton, has been released. I'll watch and review it just as soon as I can find a video store that hasn't already rented out its copy.

--------------------------------------

*Judging by my fond memories of Family Ties, Back to the Future and Teen Wolf, I was probably on the Michael J. Fox train.