9/17/08

For Those of You Who Like Your Dancing Rolled in Grime

See if you can spot the mistake in this rare pre-correction Riff Martian poster.Welcome, won't you?

Dirty Dancing was a great movie, wasn't it? My favorite part is when Patrick and Jennifer battle the Foot Clan, and the fight spills into that dance club, and the DJ (played by a certain Mr. Van Winkle) starts shouting "Go ninja! Go ninja! Go!" And then...

Okay, I admit it. I've never seen Dirty Dancing. I'll turn in my bad movie street cred at the office.

Fortunately, I get to pick it up again after next Tuesday, September 23, 2008, when the Rifftrax Presents commentary comes out. It's riffed by Janet Varney and Cole Stratton, two actor/writer/comedians I've never heard of until now. Janet, Cole, just a word of warning. If the movie/Rifftrax combination doesn't turn out to be at least similar to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze, I will be very disappointed.