3/27/09

Technology is Boner-tastic

Stan Moff Tarkin.Welcome, won't you?

(And now, my attempt to impersonate the narrator of Your Chance to Live: Technological Failures.)

Technology! Technology is a vision of a dream glimpsed through a glass, darkly. A glass of befuddlement, which, if drunk causes fire and other disasters yet remains wonderful and somehow arousing. Nobody understands technology, except for those who do, if they exist, because we don't know who those people might be. In short, the moon sometimes itches with the talcum of reason, by which I mean unreason, because I live in a small tugboat made of cheese. Now please pay close attention to the way I fail to start my car.

(Thank you! Thank you! Remember to tip your waiters generously, and read my full review on your way out.)