5/15/09

Live show canceled

Hey, where's the Indian head?Welcome, won't you?

Show Canceled! Read the last entry!


5:59 p.m. As I feared, Rifftrax's popularity is too great to sustain a live show on their site. For now, you can go to Ustream.com and watch the free short there. (Search for the Rifftrax stream). I don't know what we're going to do when it's time for the paid portion of the show, though. I can't access my ticket information...

6:10 p.m. Finally started on Ustream. Rifftrax.com still not available.

6:28 p.m. Short's over. It played like a slideshow, and went out of sync pretty badly. Then the sound cut out a minute too soon. Now I still can't access the Rifftrax site to get my ticket and attend the paid portion of the program. I'm comforted, a little, by the realization that I paid for the full kaboodle, so if I miss it, I can download and watch it later. But not comforted that much...

6:32 p.m. Rifftrax.com/live finally let me in. Now, will it remember that I paid for the show in time?

6:42 p.m. Guess it remembered. Mike started to explain what was going on, but then then the feed disappeared. Still waiting...

6:48 p.m. Feed came back, then froze...

6:50 p.m. Feed disappeared again. Now the Rifftrax site redirects to the Ustream page.

6:55 p.m. The show has been canceled due to technical difficulties. Full refunds have been promised.