5/26/09

Time For Some Real User Power

They've become 5,427,342.6 times smarter since then.Welcome, won't you?

It's been decades since I last saw Tron, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the quotes I put in the title and alt text. If memory serves, it has even less to do with actual computing than Harrison Ford's computer-flavored thriller Firewall. It's also a lot more fun to watch, though that may just be my nine-year-old self talking. We'll see what my thirty-six-year-old self says after I watch it again tonight. The Rifftrax Presents commentary, featuring special guest riffers Jonathan Coulton and Paul & Storm, has been released.

In related news, Jonathan Coulton and Paul & Storm have been added to the Rifftrax Dramatis Personae. I'll post a review for the inscrutable Alcohol Trigger Films tomorrow.