6/23/09

Delays, Delays

Guess where we're going!Welcome, won't you?

But for unknown (probably technical) issues, Janet Varney and Cole Stratton's commentary for Ghost would have been released this very afternoon. Alas, it is not to be, at least until the new release date, which will be Thursday, June 25, 2009. I was going to make a joke about how Patrick Swayze gets to live just a little longer, but then I remembered his current health issues and abstained. Sort of.

Sadly, this delay means that I will not be able to review it for you until mid-to-late July, as I will be taking my family on the road that very evening, and not returning until the thirteenth of next month. Given the occasional wi-fi connection I might update a couple of times from the road, but as I herd my children from exotic locale to exotic locale (for a given value of "exotic", anyway) I won't have time to type up a full review. I'll just have to catch up when I get back, I guess.