9/23/09

Be Afraid; I Know I Am

The Matrix films are social commentaries on a grand scale touching on many important modern philosophical, um, touchstones regarding the nature of belief, rationalization, free will, predestination, cookies, graphic sex and aimless violence.Welcome, won't you?

Rifftrax will finish another trilogy next Tuesday when they jack back into the wordy, violent and utterly boring world of the Matrix. After the hour-long rave/orgy of the last entry, I vowed never to watch another Matrix film, but when they did Rifftrax for the first two, I knew it was a vow I'd eventually have to break. The Matrix Revolutions commentary drops on Tuesday, September 29, 2009.

Also, check out the Rifftrax blog for their treatment of a deleted scene. It's probably funny. I'll know for sure when I get to a place where the internet provider doesn't block streaming video.