11/6/09

We'd Better Watch Out, Better Not Cry...

Weird Al is watching...Welcome, won't you?

Rifftrax (semi) Live is back, and this time it's, um, Christmasy. I was hoping for another interpretation of Santa Claus Conquers the Martians*, but they actually have a selection of holiday-themed shorts for us this time. With special guest star Weird Al. Streaming live to theaters everywhere** on December 16, 2009 and rebroadcast on December 17, 2009. I'll be picking up my tickets just as soon as the Fandango site stops freaking out at me. If you feel luckier than I do, try the ticket preorder link here.

Also, the site claims to have released a Ghost Rider Rifftrax Presents commentary yesterday. Given the fact that it's listed as "Not Yet Available", and they actually released Footloose yesterday, I'm assuming we're going to have to wait until this time next week to watch Chad Vader and his Blame Society creators quip while Nicky Cage chews scenery.

----------------

*No, I wasn't.
**Except the West Coast, where it will be tape-delayed for an hour.