7/23/10

Things Are Pretty Much the Same Now

Who let Mike out?Welcome, won't you?

Three things:

1) The next full-length Rifftrax will be a Video on Demand riff of an embarrassing relic from John Travolta's pre-celebrity days, The Boy in the Plastic Bubble. Featuring Mike, Kevin and Bill. Available at Rifftrax on July 30, 2010.

2) Shorts have resumed with the ominously titled Things Are Different Now. Available here.

3) I thought only four shorts had been released while I was traveling, but it turns out there were five. How did I miss this? I can offer no explanations, only apologies. Individual Differences was released at the end of last month, between Pearl of the Orient and Whatever the Weather. I'll be posting a review and rearranging the numbering on the VOD guide to accommodate said review sometime in the next few days.